Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Uppers or Downers?

Source



Another thing I'm having a hard time deciding on is my hair. I've gone back and forth on wearing my hair down, half back and up for the past year, but I've finally decided on wearing it up.

Here's why:

  1. It will (hopefully) look good all night....my hair is thin and even with extensions, it won't be bouncy and voluminous all throughout the day
  2. It's classic. Fifty years down the road an updo will still look good. Long, wavy layers? Maybe not. For example, please revisit the photo at the top of this post.
  3. The main reason...when I envisioned myself getting married, even as a child, my hair was in a beautiful updo.
Here are some styles that I'm leaning towards:


Source


Source

How did you decide to wear your hair? Was it up or down and why?

No comments: