Friday, November 14, 2008

Bags for the Candy Bar

I ordered these white paper bags from http://www.papermart.com/. They were priced really well at $11.76 for 500 bags, which is more than I need, but I'll use them for something--right? Plus, this price was way better than Michael's, who wanted a ridiculous $3 for 12 bags!!!!


They arrived in less than a week. Yay for fast shipping!!


My only problem is the number 2 displayed on the top of the bags. I think I am going to trim the top of the bags to get rid of it (future DIY!). They also have the recycled symbol on the bottom, but that doesn't really bother me--Green is in!



Anyways, I definitely recommend this vendor because of their great prices, fast shipping and excellent communication!

I'm always looking for great vendors, so leave a comment if you know of any!

No comments: