Thursday, November 13, 2008

The 'Maids dresses


After lots and lots of searching, procrastination and indecision, I finally selected the bridesmaids dresses. They will be wearing this strapless empire A-line dress in black Poly Satin with black Poly Chiffon. It has satin gathered on the bodice with mix color gathered waistband and back sash. The dress is from Jasmine Bridal's B2 line and at $130, it was a steal!
I selected this dress because:
  1. It looked good on me (pear-shaped) and my sister (broader shoulders)
  2. It was cheap
  3. It is not TOO bridesmaid-sy
  4. The fabric is gorgeous and not your typical matte satin.
  5. I was tired of looking and basically let my MOH/sister make the decision.

What do you think yay or nay for the dress? How did/will/would you decide on a BM dress?

No comments: