Sunday, November 23, 2008

Stamp of Approval



I just received my two custom stamps from http://impressrubberstamps.com/ and I am one satisfied customer! I ordered a custom 2 x 3 wood block stamp with my address in the lovely Feel script and a 5 x 5 wood block stamp for our logo. It was super easy to order, all I had to do was email a pdf (Thank you cute pdf) with the designs on it and 2 weeks later I had my two stamps. The quality seems to be good (but I don't know anything about stamps); I was worried about the complexity of our logo, but it stamps clearly. Plus, I thought the prices seemed reasonable!

Additionally, I feel very Martha right now. This was originally a Good Thing that I fell in love with awhile ago.


Are you planning on using stamps for any of your wedding projects? Or do you simply have a vendor to recommend? If so, leave a comment!

P.S. Don't you love the super cheesy pic at the top?

No comments: