Sunday, November 2, 2008

Chartreuse Ribbon



I finally received this Silk Shantique wired edge ribbon I ordered from http://www.jkmribbon.com/. I plan to use the ribbon for my invitations (more on that to come).

Here's my review:

Product: The color is perfect and the picture accurately represents it. After lots of searching, both online and in stores, this is the only chartreuse silk dupioni ribbon I could find. I am picky about fabric quality and appearance and this ribbon definitely meets my standards. It will add some richness to our invitations.

Service: SLOW, SLOW, SLOW. It took six weeks to arrive. Which would have been fine if they had let me know, without me having to email them TWICE! The first time I emailed them, they refused to answer my question about the timing of shipping because it had been less than 14 business days since I ordered. With all that being said, I will be ordering again, because I can't find it anywhere else and luckily I have lots of time.

If you have a vendor review, I'd love to hear it!

No comments: