Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Did you know...? Napkins

The Winter 2009 issue of InStyle Weddings is on the shelves and my wonderful fiance brought me a copy. As usual, it delivers inspiration.

I instantly fell in love with the cocktail napkins from Christina Moore & John Ducey's wedding featured on page 307. The napkins had various funny little-known facts about the couple.

For example, "Christina has worn glasses since age 6. John wore corrective shoes when he was 6. Nerds find nerds." "Christina was crowned an Acteen Princess. John received a perfect attendance award. No, they did not "peak" in high school."

The picture isn't posted on the InStyle website yet and my scanner is broken, so here is a picture of the picture:





I loved this idea so much that I immediately began planning ours. I plan to have 10 different facts printed on the napkins....more to come!

7 comments:

Lovely Lucky Lisa said...

Hey there, I saw this in instyle weddings also, but have no idea where to get these napkins. Would you mind sharing where you will be getting these? Thanks!!

theinartisticbride said...

Sure, I haven't ordered them yet but I plan to order them from http://bcdpromos.com/

I've used them in the past, and they're great! They are usually cheaper than most wedding stores...for some reason vendors throw in the word wedding and charge double! And they have huge, almost overwhelming, selection.

I'm probably going to use something like this because you can print a small amount....http://bcdpromos.com/ProductDetail/ProductDetail.aspx?Ntt=napkins&Ne=83&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&BWS=0%7c1&N=4294965979+4294964641&DPSV_Id=224807&No=72&Ntk=WordSearch&Nr=LMSiteEligibility:1&Ns=QUR|0||P1|0&id=6399141&pSRVC_Id=65

I'm planning to do about 10 different facts and print 100 of each!

Hope this helps!

Lovely Lucky Lisa said...

Thank you so much!! Congrats on your wedding!

Jen said...

I also seen this and loved the idea. I found a place that you can order 50 or 75 napkins at a time instead of 100. https://www.foryourparty.com/ You can also add your own art work. There is an option for four lines of test and many print font, sizes, and colors to choose from. All this and reasonably priced too.

theinartisticbride said...

Thanks Jennifer! I get some questions about where to order, so I will definitely be passing this along!

wedding napkins said...

Napkins can be made an agreeable piece of any event ornamentation.
It is a part of the decor and blends in well with any theme of any event. Napkins are a handy item used for events such as: annual company dinners, parties, holiday festivities, baby showers, reunions, graduations,religious celebrations and wedding receptions.

Anonymous said...

I have seen a lot of nice and great wedding napkins today and I like it so much!