Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What NOT to do: Get Drunk!

I've decided to start a new feature that I'm really excited about: What NOT to do. These posts will discuss all sorts of things (behaviors, ideas, etc.) that I and pretty much the rest of the free world should not do at their wedding.

Let's kick this off with an obvious one: get tee-totaling, stumbling, mumbling trashed. I know this is a no-brainer, but it happens a lot, google images has 199,000 photos for this title. No one wants to see or be the bride passed out in a corner, plus you won't remember the evening and you'll look terrible in your pictures, like these lovely ladies:








The dilemma is many brides want to have a drink or two to celebrate the big without going overboard and becoming a youtube sensation. I'm not a big drinker and I plan to only have two drinks (if that), because I am sure I will spend the majority of the time talking and thanking my guests. Do you plan on drinking at your wedding? Or do you have a funny "drunk bride" story?

No comments: