Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Inartistic Save The Dates

I can breath a sigh of relief....my STD's are gone (come on...you know you're laughing).

That's right, I mailed them all yesterday! Our photographer created these great Save The Date cards using one of our engagement pictures. I was originally going to create my own STD, but these were just so inexpensive(about $2.00 a piece with envelopes)! I couldn't have bought the paper and had them printed for that amount, so this was a no-brainer.
Anyways, I'm super thrilled with them and would love to post them, but there are copyright rules and Mr. Inartistic likes his privacy. They really are great, they have a gorgeous sheen, almost like glitter, to them. Plus, I'm still loving the fact that these are my Christmas cards too.
For the envelopes, I used the wrap-around labels and sealed them with a silver Martha Stewart snowflake sticker from Michael's.
Is anyone else doing photo STDs?














No comments: